Calling all artists! Nishikaze – Lethbridge’s Anime Festival is hosting it’s first ever fan art contest. The art must feature Ayako, our mascot, and use our theme for 2015 – Idols! Format and medium is up to you but please beware that you will have to submit the art to our email account. All entries will be posted to our Facebook page where the public will choose their favourite. The piece with the most votes (likes) will win! The winning entry will be featured in our guidebook, and the artist will receive free admission to Nishikaze 2015.
Guidelines & Rules
1. There is a limit of two (2) entries can be submitted by individual artists only (no collaborations).
2. Entries must feature our mascot, Ayako, and use the theme for 2015 – Idols! (J-Pop/J-Rock etc.)
3. Any entries featuring copyrighted material will not be accepted.
4. No adult-themed entries will be accepted. This will be at the discretion of Nishikaze Executives. Please ensure entries are suitable for all ages.
5. Artists may withdraw their submission from the contest at any time before the contest concludes.
6. Prizes are not transferable, refundable, or exchangeable.
7. By entering the contest, artists grant Nishikaze the right to reproduce their work for promotional use without any further compensation.
8. The Nishikaze Organization Committee reserves the right to alter the rules of this contest at any time.
Read ALL of the Contest Guidelines & Rules carefully to be sure you understand them.
All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2015 Fan Art Contest”
Please name each file you plan to submit as follows:
Include the following information:
Your legal name
Your email address
How to credit you (legal name, pseudonym, studio, etc)
Contact Information to be posted with entry (email, website, etc)
Participants will receive a confirmation e-mail within a week of submission.
The winning entry will be awarded free admission to Nishikaze 2015. The winner will be decided by vote (likes) on Facebook. All decisions are final.
Deadline & Winner Announcement
All entries must be received by 11:59pm M.S.T, January 11, 2015. Voting will take place online till January 31, 2015. The winner will be announced February 1, 2015.